Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nice Day for a White Wedding

I'm sure by this point in our blog relationship, you're well aware that I like it when random stuff is played on a random instrument. Well, I found another one. Here's Super Mario played on the violin, with gaming accompaniment.



That's pretty sweet. That takes talent... and a lack of getting laid...

Is it just me, or do they make a sequel to every crappy movie and its brother? It's like a bunch of douchebags sit around and say "Hey, we made 37 dollars off this movie last year. Why don't we make a sequel? I'd bet we make at least $10... Fuckin' stupid movie execs. But the latest shitty sequel is Paranormal Activity 2. Maybe I don't understand the obssession with having the shit scared out of me, I don't know. But they're making one. And it will be stupid. There's no getting around it. Plus, wasn't Paranormal Activity supposedly real home videos, or some shit? Doesn't a swequel kind of kill that theory? I don't know, but here's the trailer. Bullshit...



Oh by the way, if you're alone in a dark house, that's probably not a great video to watch... I'm scared to open my door... Nah, I'm just fuckin' with you.

This next video is... I don't know what the fuck this next video is. I--no, you just have to watch it. I'll talk later.



Okay, so for starters, she naked. And walking backwards and shit. And what's wrong with her eyes? And also, I'm not even sure she was a real person. She almost seemed like CGI. And not even CGI of a human being, but rather CGI of some sort of intergalactic creature. And I don't think she was singing in English. I couldn't make out any of it... That was just... odd.

Yea, there's always a few videos like that, ones that I absolutely cannot understand. I feel like someone needs to share in my utter confusion...

Hey, did anyone else see where Stephen Colbert tried out for the Knicks? I found the episode in 60 seconds. He plays one-on-one with Allan Houston. He spotted Stephen 9 points. And Stephen beat him... thanks to video editing!

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
6/30/10 in :60 Seconds
http://www.colbertnation.com/
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorFox News



Well, that's it. I leave you with an epic fail montage. You're welcome.



~Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Let me know.