Saturday, October 24, 2009

Keanu Reeves Receives Oscar

Ha, no he doesn't. But I found this video about him that's oddly compelling.

Oh, YouTube.

Oh, so remember that guy who got a DWI in his recliner? The police are auctioning it off, if you're in the market for a motorized La-Z-Boy...

Okay, so Australians obviously know how to sell shit. This commercial is an example.

You know, you probably thought I meant using hot women to sell the product. While that is probably the most effective way, chucking shit at 50 mph is still a good choice.

So, I think that most people enjoy being naked. It's more comfortable than wearing clothes. And that's this guy's philosophy, only he got arrested for it. Now, I know what you're saying, "Indecent exposure is a crime. People shouldn't walk around town naked." Well, this guy wasn't walking around town, just his own kitchen. And two people who cut through his yard (which is trespassing, I might add) saw is junk through the window.

That's just ridiculous. What the hell is this world coming to when a man can't walk around his own house in the nude? It's just fucking sad...

Before I go, I'd just like to mention an update about the band: We're back on the track we were earlier... Which means Zane is back in (just scheduling conflicts, I suppose) and we started a beautiful new song called "I Know It Hurts," which Dakota later pointed out to me sounds "really sexual." And he's fucking right... Dammit... But I don't care. The song rocks (and my voice doesn't sound like a dying hippo). That's it for now. Tune in next time for more exciting excitement, mysterious mystery, and funny fun... That was stupid...

~Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Let me know.